Shrimps With Coconut
- 500 gram shelled raw shrimps
- 1 a red (green) bell pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 onion
- 2 tomato
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 4 sprigs coriander
- 3 tbsp Pomace Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix the shrimp with lemon juice, salt and pepper:
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Remove the core of tomatoes and dice them.
- Remove the core of a red (green) bell peper and cut it into slices.
- Brown the onion and bell pepper for 3 minutes with Pomace Olive oil. Add the shrimps and tomatoes, then coconut milk. Cook for 10 minutes then add salt and pepper.
- Sprink chopped parsley and serve with quinoa or white rice