Salmon Grilled (Fried) With Honey
- 300 gram Salmon fillet
- 100 gram Spinach
- 1 tsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Latino Bella Pomace Olive oil
- 1 tsp seasoning seed
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Latino Bella Olive Oil
- Bring the salmon to room temperature 10 minutes before cooking, wash and drain.
- Preparethe dressing: Add 1 tbs honey, 02 tbs Extra Virgin Latino Bella Olive Oil, soy sauce.Prepare the spinach: Picked spinach, washed, boiled, drained.
- Season fish with salt and ground black pepper, leave for about 15minutes to absorb spices. Cook on pan or grilled .
- Meanwhile, warm a large nonstick skillet with 3 tbsp Latino Bella Pomace Olive Oil over medium-low heat (or grilled). Raise the heat to medium-high. Place the salmon, skin-side up in the pan. Cook until golden brown on 1 side, about 5 minutes. Turn the fish over with a spatula, and cook until it feels firm to the touch and the skin is crisp if desired, cook about 5 minutes more.
- The skin can be served or removed easily with a knife or spoon. Spinach round the shape, put the salmon on top, used when it is still hot and serve with dressing.