Roasted Cherry Tomato Served With Bread
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 60 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 230 gram fresh mozzarella
- Bread, brushed with oil, toasted in oven (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss tomatoes, thyme, garlic, and oil on a rimmed baking sheet to coat and season lightly with salt. Spread out in a single layer and roast until tomatoes are bursting and lightly browned, 40–45 minutes; let cool.
- Arrange mozzarellaon a platter and spoon warm tomato mixture with juices over; sprinkle with salt. Serve with olive-oil-toasted bread for soaking up all those extra juices.