Egg & Asparagus Spaghettis Pasta
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 1 bunch Asparagus cut to 1 in lengths
- 25 g Shredded Parmesan (or shredded mozzarella)
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1/2 tbs pepper
- 2 tbsp Latino Bella Olive Oil Extra virgin
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt the water, and cook the pasta to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- During this time, cut the foot of asparagus and peel each asparagus until the head.Boiled water and cook asparagus for 5 minutes. Drain asparagus, cut in cubes of 1 centimeter.
- In a pan put 2 tbsp Latino Bella Olive Oil then add pasta & asparagus cook about 1-2 minutes then add 03 egg yolks and mix very carefully add pepper and salt.
- Garnish with fresh basil and shredded cheese.