Spaghetti Stir-Fried Chicken and Olives
- Stove (cooking temperature: Moderate, 177 °C)
- 100 gram spaghetti
- 3 chicken thighs
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 10 black (or green) olives
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp seasoning powder
- Marinate chicken with seasoning poweder, olive oil and a few slices of onion in 15 minutes
- Stir fry chicken about 10 minutes till it is soft
- Boil spaghetti till it is soft then pick it out and let it drained
- The remaining of onion is miced then fry lightly it with tomatoes and bell pepper.
- While stir frying them, put the chicken thighs, olives. Balance the taste as you want.