- 4 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 200 gram feta (or mozzarella) cheese
- 100 gram black olives
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbsp Latino Bella Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Wash the tomatoes and cucumber, cut them into pieces. Peel the onion, chop it finely. Cut the feta or mozzarella cheese into cubes.
- Put all these ingredients in a salad bowl, add the black olives. Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lemon juice, and pepper.
- Wash, dry and thin out the basil, sprinkleit over the salad. Mix and refrigerate until ready to serve.